Located within the Main Outpatients department at the Children's Hospital, the Paediatric Dentistry department sees and treats patients with a range of dental needs.
The department has a separate waiting area and four dental surgeries, which are equipped for assessments and treatment.
We aim to provide a high standard of care and are experienced in treating children with complex needs.
Services we provide
- New patient assessments
- Dental treatment
- Inhalation sedation (RA sedation)
- General anaesthetic
- Multidisciplinary clinics.
What happens when you have been referred to our department?
Following a referral from a healthcare professional, you will be given an appointment to have a new patient assessment and formulate a treatment plan. Within your assessment appointment, you may be asked to have some X-rays to assist us in assessing what treatment is most appropriate for you.
- Miss Victoria Clark - Head of Department and Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry
- Miss Sarah McKaig - Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry
- Miss Alison James - Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry
- Evette Silvester - Senior Dental Nurse
- Catherine Croton - Senior Dental Nurse
- Vicky Timmins - Senior Dental Nurse
- Emma Swallow - Qualified Dental Nurse
- Alaya Khan - Qualified Dental Nurse
- Susan Ruddy - Dental Secretary
- Julie Belfield - Dental Secretary