Audiology diagnosis and treatment
Tests are a routine part of any diagnosis. We explain every step of each procedure to our patients and their families.
Our audiology services include:
- Electro-physiological assessment under natural sleep, sedation or general anaesthetic
- Working with ear, nose and throat (ENT) colleagues to provide a seamless service for children with ENT problems
- A range of behavioural hearing assessment
- Full investigation of hearing loss
- Digital hearing aid programming, fitting, and follow-up
- Bone-anchored hearing aid assessment and fitting
- Working with education, the teaching services for hearing and multisensory-impaired children
- Working with other paediatric colleagues for children with additional needs
- Working with social care internally and externally.
Here are some useful web links for patients and families: