Dermatology courses for professionals
Annual Paediatric Dermatology Course for Dermatologists
The next course will be Monday 20 - Friday 24 May 2019. Registration will open in January 2019. The documents below refer to last year and will be updated soon.
This popular course, run by Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust, is designed for dermatologists (particularly trainees) and also consultants wanting to update their knowledge and skills.
Our teachers are selected from local paediatricians and dermatologists with special expertise in paediatric dermatology. The aim is to teach paediatric dermatology, not paediatrics, and the principles of child health necessary for the safe practice of dermatology in children.
This course is open to dermatologists only, but a sister course for paediatricians is held at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital.
- Dermatology course registration form[docx] 29KB
- Dermatology course information[pdf] 291KB
- Dermatology course flyer[pdf] 484KB
- Programme 2018 [doc] 56KB
- paed_derm_course_list_of_web_resources.pdf[pdf] 238KB
- Sponsor registration form BCH 2018 [docx] 17KB
- Sponsor invite 2018 [pdf] 310KB
- Faculty list 2018 [pdf] 188KB
Annual Paediatric Dermatology Course for Paediatricians
This course is held in June at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital. For information about the next course please email Wendy Leach, firstname.lastname@example.org.