Dermatology courses for professionals
Annual Paediatric Dermatology Course for Dermatologists
This course is now a co-badged British Association of Dermatologists Educational Event.
The next course will be Monday 18 - Friday 22 May 2020 - booking opens 6 January 2020.
This popular course, run by Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust, is designed for dermatologists (particularly trainees) and also consultants wanting to update their knowledge and skills.
Our teachers are selected from local paediatricians and dermatologists with special expertise in paediatric dermatology. The aim is to teach paediatric dermatology, not paediatrics, and the principles of child health necessary for the safe practice of dermatology in children.
This course is open to dermatologists only, but a sister course for paediatricians is held at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital (see below).
Course delegates 2019
- 2020 Dermatology course programme[pdf] 206KB
- 2020 Dematology course registration form[docx] 25KB
- 2020 Dermatology course information[pdf] 279KB
- 2020 Dematology course flyer[pdf] 494KB
- List of web resources for course[pdf] 246KB
- Sponsor invite[pdf] 312KB
- Sponsor registration form[docx] 17KB
- Faculty list 2019[pdf] 189KB
Annual Paediatric Dermatology Course for Paediatricians
This course is held in June at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital. For information about the next course please email Wendy Leach, firstname.lastname@example.org.