Professionals and health partners
This section is the place where you can find information on making referrals and links to clinical specialties and other services. We also have some paediatric assessment tools which are a great resource that can help other professionals to assess some of the symptoms common in childhood illnesses.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
You can also get information on our careers in our working here section and find out about our professional development and educational resources that ensure our staff are constantly improving their capabilities.
Services and clinical specialties
Many of our services have information specifically for professionals, including staff profiles, within their own sections and you can browse to these using our A-Z list below.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: Neonatal
- Neonatal Surgical Outreach: Neonatal Surgical Outreach Service
- Neonatal Surgical Ward: Children's Hospital wards
- Neonatal Transfer Service (NTS): KIDS/Neonatal Transfer Service
- Nephrology: Renal/Nephrology
- Neurology: Neurology
- Neurophysiology: Neurophysiology
- Newborn Screening: Our pathology services
- Nutrition: Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Nutrition: Health and Wellbeing