Miss Natasha Khan
Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Clinical lead for Cardiac Surgery
- Attended Corpus Christi College, Cambridge and St George’s Hospital, University of London as an undergraduate.
- Royal Berkshire Basic Surgical Rotation, followed by MD research degree at Imperial College, London.
- Cardiothoracic trainee on the West London Rotation, followed by the National Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Training Programme (Birmingham Children’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital).
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2006. Undertook ACHD surgery fellowship at the Royal Brompton Hospital.
- Appointed consultant surgeon to Birmingham Children’s Hospital in 2011.
0121 333 9437
- Congenital heart surgery in children and adults