The Dermatology team are involved in a number of research streams looking to improve our understanding and treatment of dermatological conditions.
BPSU Ichthyosis Study
BWC dermatologists and paediatricians, together with the British Paediatric Surveillance Unit (BPSU), are setting up a study entitled Severe Congenital Ichthyosis in Neonates (SCIN), to commence in November 2018. Details of the study can be found here: http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/bpsu/ichthyosis
The study team comprises:
- Dr Fozia Roked, principal investigator
- Professor Celia Moss, consultant dermatologist
- Dr Catherine Tyler, consultant paediatrician
- Professor Andy Ewer, consultant neonatologist
- Miss Sasha Reed, research assistant (position formerly held by Kerry Dewsbury and Helen Light).
Queries about the study should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org