We are a dedicated centre for all aspects of gynaecological care. Our specialists are leaders in their field and have developed groundbreaking and innovative new treatments for gynaecology ambulatory care, endometriosis, reproductive medicine and recurrent miscarriage.
We are just one of 20 units in the UK accredited by the British Society of Urogynaecologists and are also an accredited Endometriosis Centre for the West Midlands. We care for women in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
We offer a wide range of general and specialist gynaecology clinics including:
- Ambulatory gynaecology
- Urogynaecology and urodynamics
- Reproductive medicine
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit (EPAU) and acute gynaecology
- Gynae-oncology (urgent access clinics and follow up)
- Hysteroscopy and colposcopy
- Multi-disciplinary pelvic pain
- Specialist endometriosis clinics
Urgent Access clinics are available in the Acute Gynaecology clinic and Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit on Ward 6 of our Women's hospital. Clinics are located on the ground floor in the Gynaecology Outpatients Department or in Ward 2 on the first floor.
Our clinics are multi-professional with a dedicated team of specialist consultants, nurses, healthcare assistants and clerical staff working together to ensure that each patient receives care in the most professional, efficient and friendly manner.
Location and facilities
We have multiple clinics and services throughout our hospital. Gynaecology Outpatients is located on the ground floor and Urogynaecology is based on Ward 2 on the first floor. Our Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit and Urgent Gynaecology Clinic are located on the third floor along with our Hysteroscopy and Colposcopy Clinics. Gynaecology inpatients are cared for on Wards 7 and 8 on the fourth floor, where our Physiotherapy team is also based.
- Gynaecology Scan Reception: 0121 335 8263
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit (EPAU): 0121 335 8090
- Gynaecology Outpatients: 0121 335 8102
- Ward Two (Urogynaecology): 0121 335 8120
- Ward Seven (Gynaecology): 0121 335 8172
- Ward Eight (Gynaecology): 0121 335 8180