We are passionate about protecting our patients from infections.
- We offer clinical and operational advice and support across all sites
- We are a multi-disciplinary team that consists of the Director of Infection Prevention & Control, Consultant Microbiologists, Infection Prevention & Control Nurses, Advanced Laboratory Practitioners and skilled clerical staff
- Our team will treat all families equally with dignity and respect
- We are available to offer and provide support, advice, guidance, education and supervision to our staff who work directly with our patients and families
- We work in partnership with external organisations to achieve the best outcomes for children, young people and families.