Our charity is committed to supporting high-quality research into children’s health and disease. The Research Foundation, set up in 2001, has awarded over £5 million to researchers at Birmingham Women’s Hospital and Birmingham Children's Hospital.
These grants, awarded annually, have resulted in high quality, internationally recognised research, and have enabled our academic trainees to become leaders in research. Our hospitals are now key players, nationally and internationally, within their fields of research.
Download the documents below for further information:
- BWCHRF Project Lay summaries v7 - August 2018.pdf [pdf] 499KB
- All BWCHRF awards to date - Oct-2018.pdf [pdf] 176KB
- BWCH Research Foundation Scientific Committee Membership - October 2018.pdf [pdf] 257KB
- BWCH Research strategy v10 Trust Board approved [Feb 2018].pdf [pdf] 2MB
- BWCHRF - Info for applicants - October 2018.pdf [pdf] 397KB