Women's Hospital Chaplaincy
Our chaplains are available at the Women’s hospital to support people through times of distress, anguish, stress, illness and bereavement.
Our chaplains support individuals and families who have experienced baby loss. We also work very closely with the Bereavement team to provide annual baby memorial services where parents and families can remember their babies in a formal service of remembrance.
The Chaplaincy service offers care and support to people of all religious beliefs and those of no particular belief at all.
At the Women’s hospital we offer a very diverse and comprehensive service. We have a team of paid and volunteer chaplains and visitors who are trained and experienced in pastoral, spiritual, religious care and counsel.
The team comprises of:
Paul Nash – Chaplaincy Team Leader
- Rev'd Denise Jones Church of England Senior Chaplain
- Sr Florence Roman Catholic Chaplain
- Rehanah Sadiq Muslim Female Senior Chaplain
- Mobeen Shairbano Muslim Chaplain
- Pastor Emmanuel Bwalya – Christian Assemblies of God Chaplain
- Rev'd Claire Ord – Baptist Christian Chaplain
- Rahmah Kassim - Muslim Chaplain
We also have an excellent team of bank chaplains.
- Mawlana Kamruzzaman – Muslim Bank Chaplain
- Rev'd Catherine Elizabeth Ryan – New Testament Church of God bank
- Rev'd John Mall – Baptist Christian Bank Chaplain
- Margaret Jacoby – Jewish Bank Chaplain
- Parkash Sohal – Honorary Sikh Chaplain
- Helene Horan – Honorary Chaplain Church of England
- Claire Ord – Christian
You may also meet some of our wonderful volunteers on the wards.
If you would like support prayers or just a listening ear, please do not hesitate to contact the chaplaincy office.