Professionals and health partners
This section is the place where you can find information on making referrals and links to clinical specialties and other services. We also have some paediatric assessment tools which are a great resource that can help other professionals to assess some of the symptoms common in childhood illnesses.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
You can also get information on our careers in our working here section and find out about our professional development and educational resources that ensure our staff are constantly improving their capabilities.
Services and clinical specialities
Many of our services have information specifically for professionals, including staff profiles, within their own sections and you can browse to these using our A-Z list below.
- Ear Reconstruction: Ear Reconstruction
- Ear, Nose and Throat : Ear, Nose and Throat
- Early Pregnancy Assessment: Early Pregnancy Assessment and Acute Gynaecology
- Egg donation: Fertility Centre
- Emergency Department: Emergency Department
- Endocrinology: Endocrinology
- Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB): Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Epilepsy: Neurology
- Ethics: Ethics Advisory Group
- Eye Department: Eye Department