Professionals and health partners
This section is the place where you can find information on making referrals and links to clinical specialties and other services. We also have some paediatric assessment tools which are a great resource that can help other professionals to assess some of the symptoms common in childhood illnesses.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
You can also get information on our careers in our working here section and find out about our professional development and educational resources that ensure our staff are constantly improving their capabilities.
Services and clinical specialities
Many of our services have information specifically for professionals, including staff profiles, within their own sections and you can browse to these using our A-Z list below.
- Maternity: Maternity
- Maxillofacial: Maxillofacial
- Medical Day Care: Children's Hospital visiting
- Medical High Dependency Unit: Children's Hospital visiting
- Medical Secretaries: Medical Secretaries (Women's Hospital)
- Menopause: Menopause services
- Mental Health: Forward Thinking Birmingham
- Mental Health: Health in Mind
- Mental Health: Inpatient CAMHS
- Mental Health: Mental Health Services
- Metabolics: Endocrinology
- Metabolics: Metabolics
- Microtia: Ear Reconstruction
- Midlands Hearing Implant Programme: Midlands Hearing Implant Programme
- Midlands Hearing Implant Programme: Your child’s treatment journey
- Miscarriage: Tommy’s National Centre for Miscarriage Research