Professionals and health partners
This section is the place where you can find information on making referrals and links to clinical specialties and other services. We also have some paediatric assessment tools which are a great resource that can help other professionals to assess some of the symptoms common in childhood illnesses.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
You can also get information on our careers in our working here section and find out about our professional development and educational resources that ensure our staff are constantly improving their capabilities.
Services and clinical specialties
Many of our services have information specifically for professionals, including staff profiles, within their own sections and you can browse to these using our A-Z list below.
- Cancer: Haematology
- Cancer: Oncology
- Cardiac services: Cardiac
- Central and South Genomic Laboratory Hub: West Midlands Regional Genetics Laboratory
- Chaplaincy: Chaplaincy
- Charity: Fundraise for us
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS): Forward Thinking Birmingham
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS): Health in Mind
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS): Inpatient CAMHS
- Childbirth: Maternity
- Children with Medical Complexities Team : Children with Medical Complexities Team
- Cleft Lip and Palate: Cleft Lip and Palate
- Clinical Genetics: Genetics
- Clinical Photography and Design Services: Clinical Photography and Design Services
- Clinical Research Facility: Clinical Research Facilities
- Cochlear implant: Midlands Hearing Implant Programme
- CPSC: Centre for Paediatric Spiritual Care
- Craniofacial: Craniofacial
- Cystic fibrosis: Respiratory